A’Design Award and Competition 2021 — Architecture, Building & Structure Design Winners — 意大利
A’ Design Award & Competition is the world’s leading international annual juried competition for design. The A’ Design Accolades are organized in a wide range of creative fields to highlight the very best designers from all countries in all disciplines. Organized under various categories based on Locarno classification of economic sectors and industries — the A’ Architecture, Building and Structure Design Competition covers both concept stage and realised architectural projects, urban design projects and buildings designed by architects, architecture offices, real estate developers and construction companies worldwide.
The mission of the A’ Award and Competition is to provide a fair, ethical and competitive platform for companies, designers and innovators from all design fields with different experience levels, diverse disciplines and market focus to compete on, while providing them a global audience to showcase their success and talents to. The A’ Award and Competition aims to act as blender; to bring together designers, companies and the press. What are you waiting for — deadline for late submissions is 28 FEB 2021!
Winning pieces shown are:
• Muh Shoou Xixi by GOA (Group of Architects)
• Taizhou Mansion by Feng Cheng
• Borgio Verezzi by Torres Arquitetos + Exacta Engenharia
• Sun Shed by Ziye Wu
• The Peach Garden by Chao Zhou
• Termalija Family Wellness by ENOTA
• We Share by Tengyuan Design
• Z Line House by Revano Satria
• Best in Black by Fernando Valdez
• Coast Whale by Zhang Jinyu
• Solar Skywalks by Peter Kuczia
• Narvik Top Station by Snorre Stinessen